SHAZZAM
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
  It's (almost) the first of the month
Dude, must pay rent tomorrow. I hate bills.

If you've been with me for a while, you know I always have kind of insane things happen, particularly in the bathroom. Yesterday this happened. So I'm sitting there, doing my thing. I got kind of bored, so I bust out my phone and start playing Tetris. Then I realize I've been in there for like ten minutes. But I didn't realize this until some other guy had come on. And proceeded to take either the longest piss ever or wash his entire body in the sink. So I'm just sitting there, waiting to leave.

I had been in there a while, so I knew it was time to go. So washer/long piss man's doing his thing, and this other guy comes in and they start chatting it up. Meanwhile, I realize there might be a faint hint of an odor in the bathroom, and there's only one person who it can be attributed to. Realizing this, I figure it would be best to just stay in the stall until those folks leave.

So then one of them leaves, and another guy comes in. And whoever else is left begins talking. Ugh. I need to get out of here! Why did I decide it'd be cool to play Tetris in the bathroom!? At this point, I'm like, we all take shits. I have to leave now. Oh, the guy at the urinal apparently is super regular, as was his friend. They talked about how they only ever see each other in the bathroom, even when they are on leave. Do they not realize how weird that is? This coming from take-a- shit-tris man.

I end up leaving, but not without feeling a little weird. Tetris is seriously one of the most insane games, ever.

Anyway, there was this one song that was featured in a ton of the spring fashion shows that's super catchy and I just found out what it is, Peter Bjorn & John, "Young People." You must get it. Oh, and Eight Legs' "These Grey Days". Those are getting major play here with me.

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites