SHAZZAM
Thursday, October 13, 2005
  Remix
I feel bad for fooling folks into thinking I updated yesterday. I did, but I decided the post sucked, so I deleted it. Folks don't want to hear shit like that. So, I've decided to bring back an old post. Enjoy.

Soap cups are the bomb [10/05/03 10:56 PM]

I do not understand things sometimes. Why does all my stuff end up falling into toilets? Okay, I'll give you a couple buttons off some pants or something. But this past weekend, things have sunk to a new low. I was using the bathroom, you know how folks do. I put my soap and shirt on top of the toilet paper dispenser. And wouldn't you know, my soap dish thing fell into the toilet. Talk about disgusting. For some reason, I felt compelled to reach in and pull it out. Then, I decided that that was really gross, so I took care of business and proceeded to the trash can where I threw that soap thing away. I don't have any clue what was in that toilet or what kind of germs were on the soap thing, so I thought it would be best to trash it. Why does my shit decide to end its life by falling into toilets? It seems everything in my life recently revolves around toilets and toilet paper. Is there something to this that nobody else has told me?

Ok, I'll admit it. I watched the Trading Spaces where they got $50,000 to re-do a room. That's nuts, first off. They normally only get $1,000 and on this one, they get $50,000! And wouldn't you know it, Sony decides they're gonna throw in brand new TVs, stereos, computers, etc. Where can I sign up for this thing at? I don't want no slip-covers and shit, I want some nice-ass stereo equipment man!

Let me speak on one thing for a minute. Why do some people have to be loud as hell in the morning? I know I've talked about this before, but dang, it is still an issue. Went up to see a good buddy of mine and stayed in his room, with his roommate. Well this dude thinks it's a cool idea to walk around holding keys by one key and letting the rest of them dangle and make noise and shit. That is not cool, no matter how old. Okay, maybe when you're like two, but not 19. We're trying to sleep, and this fool is walking around like Super Key Dude or something. You're already in the room, why still carry keys around? Come on dude. And you know, once I'm awake, I'm awake, so there was no falling back asleep after that mess.

This is something else that's bothering me. Have you ever been accused of caring too much? Maybe of caring too little, but not too much. Who says "Will you please not care about me?" That's crackheaded to say, which I guess makes sense in terms of what and who I'm talking about! But for real, who can care too much? Like there are some people that I care less about, but like my best friends, I care a whole lot and if you are going to be doing stupid shit, I'm going to say something. My bad because I care. I can't believe this is even an issue.

I was totally bummed out because I had to go to the volleyball match this afternoon. I have no clue what goes on in those things or what any of it means. I do not understand anything related to volleyball, other than what you learn in high school PE volleyball. Well, turns out, it was the bomb idea for me to go to this match. They called out my ticket number and I won a prize. Talk about cool man. The prize I won at first, something regarding time in a tanning bed or something, did not cut it. So the guy gave me a $10 gift certificate to this sporting goods store. I was like "Yeeeah man". So, now I just have to figure out what to buy with it. I may need to buy a weight belt. That would make most sense. Anyway.

My music thing on the computer has now played three straight Coldplay songs, I'm feeling kind of down now. Ok, not really, but I'm getting there. Time to switch it on up before I end up cutting some things. Ok, not really to that either. And whoever thought "Liberian Girl" was a cool song, I hate you. That shit has been in my head for like three days. Go back to Liberia, you're not welcome here.

Ok, this is not necessarily the hotness either. But I felt like writing some stuff. Look for the fire Thursday after I've had some time to see stupid folks. Holla.

Mood: It's whatever
Music: Aerosmith - "Jaded"

Not a damn thing has changed! My life is still all about the bathroom, things going down there, people being up in it. I think I'm going to study bathrooms and bathroom behaviors. But then I would totally be one of those people I hate, you know the ones, who always are commenting and shit about folks not washing their hands, putting down the toilet seat, etc. Stupid shit. Pun intended.

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites