SHAZZAM
Monday, May 14, 2007
  Sountrack of my life, aka procrastion
Put your iTunes or iPod or whatever on shuffle, then hit next whenever you get to a new question. Don't screw up the order or anything then it's not as cool.

1.What does next year have in store for me?
Salt N Pepa - R U Ready?
- The title works. The song, not so much.

2.What does my love life look like?
Beyonce - Green Light
- The first line is, "Give it to Mama." Hmm.

3.What do I say when life gets tough?
Beyonce - Be With You
- This does not fit, at all.

4.What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Beverley Knight - Shape of You
- This thing is kind of dumb.

5.What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Ray Charles - (Night Time) Is The Right Time
- Now this, this could actually happen.

6.What do I want as a career?
The Killers - When You Were Young
- Does this mean I will make toys or something? Or that my career will be something I wanted a while ago? See number four.

7.My favorite saying?
Foo Fighters - Best of You
- This kind of works.

8.Favorite place?
Kylie Minogue - Spinning Around
- This does not. This also makes me kind of ashamed.

9.What do I think of my parents?
Tegan and Sara - I Know I Know I Know
- I don't know this song, even though it's on my iPod.

10.Where would I go on a first date?
Mariah Carey feat. Jay-Z & Young Jeezy - Shake It Off (Remix)
- Don't even know.

11.Drug of choice?
The Buffseeds - Sparkle Me
- I don't get this one, neither the title nor the song.

12.Describe myself.
The Killers - Who Let You Go
- See number 9.

13.What is the thing I like doing most?
Jay-Z - Big Pimpin (no lie!)
- Between this and Ray Charles, these are the two that are either most accurate or most hilarious.

14.The song that best describes the president?
Coldplay - White Shadows
- Uh. Ok.

15.What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Basement Jaxx - Jus 1 Kiss
- Not sure.

16.How will I die?
Jay-Z - Public Service Announcement
- "Allow me to reintroduce myself."

17.The song that will be played at my funeral?
Prince - Adore
- "I reeeeally adooorrrrrrre you!"

18. The feeling I get when I am stressed?
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
- I will be honest when saying this song has been cued when some rocking out is necessary. Don't tell anyone.

19. What do I think of when driving to school?
Destiny's Child - Soldier
- Oook.

20. The song to ultimately describe my life?
The Fray - Dead Wrong
- I think my music selection sucks.

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites