SHAZZAM
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
 
- I recently purchased Archer Farm's jalapeno savory pretzels. I was convinced that they would simply be tasty, rather than insanely hot and they also leave you with a disgusting taste in your mouth that lasts over night. Barf. I hope the buffalo wing-flavored bag I also bought leave a better taste in my mouth. I imagine they won't.

- I didn't comment on last week's American Idol for several reasons. First, I can't remember if I watched it live or if I had to download it to watch it. For some reason, there was a delay and I wasn't motivated to catch up after watching Wednesday's results show. Second, Melinda was voted off. Yes, I have said she wouldn't win because grannys aren't American Idols. However, the fact that Blake is in the final two over Melinda kind of makes me ill. If he beatboxes over anything on tonight's finals show, I...probably will just complain about it. Here's to a Jordin Sparks win.

- Apparently John Mayer and Jessica Simpson have broken up. Why is this news that people care about? With MSNBC, CBS, and FoxNews all featuring stories on this non-event, it seems that someone out there cares. I think our attention is better served in caring about and attempting to explain this.

- Bleh. I don't have much else to say. The job has me working 36 hours this week when I asked for 15-25. Not sure what that's about. Combine that with the summer class, and this week is kind of insane. I'm ready for it to be over. Geez.

Labels: , , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites