SHAZZAM
Saturday, April 07, 2007
 
- Is it wrong that I was turned off by a craiglist ad for an apartment because the grammar and spelling was bad? For some reason, I can't give my money to someone who spells neighborhood with a "u".

- I spent $16 on Chinese food last night, for one person. I have a ton left over, but it's not very good. In fact, I woke up with the taste from last night still lingering in my mouth. Gross.

- Regardless of what critics are saying, Timbaland's new album is hot.

- I don't know how I feel about being friends with professors on Facebook. Is that kind of weird, even if I'm not an undergrad? I feel like all of a sudden they're going to find out I drink or that I like Purple Rain and stop liking me. I'm not sure why I would care, because Prince is the bomb.

- I can't figure out my stats homework, so I'm going to go print off some articles, get some Starbucks, and buy season 2 of Entourage. I just bought season 1 like Wednesday--it's eight episodes (wtf). It's a kind of fun show.

- Bleh, I don't feel like doing anything. And it's so cold here, inside and out. I really should get moving. Peace out.

- Oh, check out the new labeling feature. I think I'm becoming anal about it, as I have categories for nearly everything. All to make it easier for you, my three readers!

Labels: , , , , ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites