SHAZZAM
Thursday, November 02, 2006
  These are my confessions.
I have a confession. I am one of those weird people who listens to an entire accident message looking for that little bit of something that makes listening through five minutes of rumbling around in your purse worth it. In case that didn’t make sense, you know how sometimes your phone calls people and leaves messages, all because you forgot to key-lock? Well, I tend to listen to those messages. Like the whole thing. Is that strange?

Anyway, I am on Facebook. I do not understand why people insist on changing things on there as soon as they change in real-life. Why is it everybody’s business that you are currently wasting time in class? What I really love is that you can tell, to the minute many times, of when people break up, take a break, or get together. Why bother even including that stuff? It’s creepy to me that as soon as some shit goes down, they run to their computers to update that their life is on the rocks. Don’t go to Facebook. Go to Charter man!

I have a problem of buying things without needing them. Often, I take them back because I feel bad because I often already own what it is that I bought, but maybe it’s a different color. Tonight, I bought three new CDs. Tower’s going out of business! And I had intended on making full use of their “sales”. Who am I kidding, these are not sales. Calling it a sale is to sucker in fools like me to waste money on their not-even-cheap-when-they’re-on-sale music. I was talking to my mom about it, and trying to justify it, she said, “When was the last time you bought yourself something anyway?” My reply: “I bought two CDs last week, too.” This “sale” could also be called Tower’s going out of business sucker slaughter.

The things here is that they aren’t doing refunds or returns—all sales are final! And it’s killing me because I have to keep these things. Luckily however, they are things I really like. Other than the fact that Aretha’s greatest hits doesn’t include, “Ain’t No Way.” That is really a travesty, but also evidence of my goofy and hasty buying style. I just pray I can stay away long enough that I do not take food out of my own mouth in the name of buying the last copy of Bjork’s greatest hits!

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites