SHAZZAM
Saturday, October 22, 2005
  Trap or die
I should be working on some things right now, but I’m mad distracted.

I love how when you search for the Black Eyed Peas “My Humps” that it directs people to my blog. That cracks me up.

So I’ve decided to be Young Jeezy for Halloween. I wonder where they sell cheap gold fronts. The shirt I got says, “Trap or die” on the back. I’m not quite sure what that means. Maybe like vote or die? Or eat or die? Not sure. Hopefully it won’t get me shot. I wanted to be Mike Jones, but they do not have Mike Jones shirts at the mall. Apparently they only carry clothing line items, and Mike Jones doesn’t have a clothing line. Give that fool six months. One dude told me to go to the flea market (!). I actually considered it. Thinking about it, I don’t know if I’ll be crunk enough to be Young Jeezy or any kind of rapper. I don’t know if I can deal with having to talk to tons of people all night. But then again, my friend told me that there would be other people who look like me, but are dressed for real, so that makes me feel better. Here comes the snowman!

Which, by the way, not one of the hardest nicknames one could pick. The snowman? It just conjures up images of dandruff to me. Dandruff or like showtunes.

My weekend has been the bomb. And I’ve actually gotten work done. I didn’t think I had that much to do until I was rolling up the exit ramp home. That sucked. I was so excited to not do anything for four days and then it hit me that I had a paper due Monday. But it’s done, so it’s all good. And if you don’t know, now you know.

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites