SHAZZAM
Sunday, September 18, 2005
  My hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps
Ok, we all know the Black Eyed Peas didn't sell any records until they added Fergie. Anyone else remember "The Request Line" with Macy Gray? Probably not. But since the addition of Fergie, the Peas have garnered radio success and lots of records sold. My question: why!? Does anyone really listen to the words in their songs? I don't think people really do. There is someone telling these fools, "Yo, that shit is hot! Say that right there!" I think they must hang with Whitney Houston because this is crack-headed.

Their newest single is the prime example of their goofiness. "My Humps" is an ode to any kind of female protrusion, from the ass to the breasts, they got them all covered. Ok, say out loud what I am about to type out, "My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps." And now say it to the person nearest you. Did they look at you like you are out of your damn mind? There is nothing at all cool about this song. Yes, it's catchy but it's catchy like syphilis. One of the rapper dudes talks about some cocoa puffs after Fergie's moans about her lovely lady lumps. Cocoa puffs? Is that a metaphor for something? I am convinced I am missing something. Nothing sexy about any cocoa puffs. Afro puffs, yes. Cocoa puffs, not so much. I do not understand how or why people take these people at all seriously. I foresee their obliteration from the musical landscape as soon as Fergie figures out to do what to do with the "junk in her trunk". Oops, she says she will get you drunk of her hump. Does that make any sense to anybody out there!?

Do not buy this shit on iTunes. Do not download this for free. If it comes on your radio, I say give it on listen. Laugh out loud and listen to the words. And never listen to this song ever again. Tell your friends, tell your family. We must put an end to the insanity that is pervading the American music scene. Their albums since
Fergie came on board are called "Elephunk" and "Monkey Business". I think the next one will be "Zoobaleezoo" (does anyone else remember that show?). Crack is wack! You know, these fools are going on tour with Gwen Stefani. She is also known for her lyrical prowess (see "Hollaback Girl"). They all do kind of dress alike.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites