SHAZZAM
Thursday, June 23, 2005
  Almost weirdest day ever...
I can't exactly remember the weirdest day, but this one is close.

- Britney Spears' movie "Crossroads" is on TV. I thought the world burned every copy of that movie.

- Every person at the grocery store asked me how I was. I wasn't in baller attire, or flashing dough. Normally nobody asks me anything. Maybe they've stepped up their customer service. Odd for Food Lion.

- I was accosted by a bagger or something at aforementioned grocery store. He confessed, "I'm feeling kind of wacky." Who says that!? Like grandmas use the word wacky. People like Julie Andrews. Which reminds me, why is "The Sound of Music" playing in my living room?

- I swear every time at work when I bust a move, somebody is rolling up trying to get on a damn boat. And then I feel super goofy. I was showing my friend the requisite "white girl moves". You know, the one with the ass all out and the hands on the floor. I was saying how not hot it is. You need to use more of the pelvis. Make yourself different than every other Tiffany or Ashley. And then this dude with handicapped kid came up. I was totally not laughing at him, but laughing at my situation because he saw me backing it up. It was embarrassing for me, so I laughed because it was also hilarious. I hope he's not offended.

- No food in my house means I have to fend for myself. Anyone want to explain why I came back with Lean Cuisine lasagna and macaroni and cheese, along with two packs of sandwich meat and some skim milk? I don't think I could handle living alone if I buy things like that when I am in desperate need of food. Crickity crickity crizzack. Whitney, where are you!?
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites