SHAZZAM
Tuesday, May 31, 2005
  I've been smoking weed...ragweed
My eyes are red. I'm feeling kind of light-headed. No, I'm not high. It's allergy season ho, and it's in full effect. I don't believe I've ever been so negatively affected by my allergies but this seems to be an all-time low. I've been on mad pills for about three weeks now. Nothing seems to be able to stop the run of my nose or the water of my eyes. I'm not crying damn it, it's the pollen! Mess has been pretty incredible. I work outside. This is rather dumb for someone with such bad allergies. And working outside has certainly not helped me out at all. It's killing me softly man! I'm hurting right now. My head has all kinds of histamine clogging me up. I hope I don't have to fall asleep with my mouth open. That always gives me a sore throat the next morning, and that mess is just no good.

Tonight, I bought "Friday After Next". I already own the first "Friday" and I thought this one was also pretty funny. It sucks that "Next Friday" is so bad. It is not funny. Ok, honestly, the original Friday is the best and the other two don't really compare. But seeing the third for $10 was an offer I couldn't refuse. Wal-Mart has a weird way of making you buy things you didn't realize you wanted or needed. This movie is real funny. I may watch it tomorrow. I don't know. I tried watching "The Aviator" the other night. After 42 minutes, I thought, "And I still have another two hours." I had to turn it off. I ended up downloading music. Leonardo DiCaprio doesn't do much for me. Every time I look at him I think, "Why is this 35 year old man trapped in a 12 year old boy's body!?" It's kind of weird. Why is Giselle with him? If she wants a for real young looking dude that is young (not 12 damn it, but at least a for real adult) give me a shout.

I think I should go to sleep. I wanted to sleep way in today, but I woke up at like 9:44 and could not fall back asleep. My right nostril was super-congested and I couldn't breathe. This allergy shit sucks. I think I may have to suck it up and go to the doctor. I'm not afraid of the doctor, but they're out of the way and inconvenient. But I cannot breathe and the eyes keep watering. We shall see.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites