SHAZZAM
Wednesday, May 11, 2005
  I'm just slightly crazy
Ok, so maybe I tend to harp on things a lot. I don't feel like people are called out the way they need to be. Hey Paris, your movie sucks. Hey girl, don't write friends notes to tell them you're moving out. Next point.

Wow. I just deleted what was going to be rant about fake-ass people. See TLC's "Case of the Fake People". And yes, that was just a TLC reference. I'm so gully, so hood. I'm done with the fake, end of story. Next.

I don't feel like me saying folks are acting dumb is so bad. I act dumb, but I can laugh at myself. Some folks take themselves so seriously that it is funny. I'm just trying to be funny, that's all.

Lots of quick, short paragraphs. I bought Tina Turner's greatest hits tonight. I already had the old one from McDonald's from like 1994, but this new mess is like two-CDs. Hot. Folks wanting to deny Tina is like folks wanting to deny Michael Jackson. If you try, you are lying! "Nutbush City Limits" is some funky-ass music, man. Funky for real. And then she breaks it down, mid-90s R&B style with, "Why Must We Wait Until Tonight". Ooooh weeee. I know somebody who had to turn that song off because it was too sexual. Like it was obscene or something. I laughed. Did you know Bryan Adams helped write that song? Insane!

Ok, so since I left school, I've realized how odd everything really did smell. Everything I own has this peculiar smell of my stank sheets or something. I don't get it. Funky smells are like pouring out of my room. And I want to leave the window open to like air mess out, but then I fear for pollen like invading and making my throat all itchy. This was this case this morning. I was all trying to scratch it (by doing the hocking a loogie thing...if you don't know, don't ask). I don't know if it worked, because my throat ended up being mad itchy all day. Who knows. Pollen is next to stank smells on the list of silent killers. Who knew the smell was that bad? I had no clue.

I am up way late. I've been on too long. I had to send someone an email to explain my performance on one of my exams. I just don't see how it happened. Ok, I watched two and a half hours of Making the Band 3. I did, and I don't regret it. But that grade is not indicative of my performance man, I am telling you. We'll see how it goes down. I guess I'm done or something. Don't let folks fool you. And don't be mad at folks who don't deserve it. I get in a bad-ass mood sometimes and take it out on those closest to me. And that just ain't right. Don't hate me if I act insane. I love you guys. I believe it was Seal who said, "We're all a little crazy." Me, I'm just slightly more than a little. Have a bomb one.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites