SHAZZAM
Sunday, May 08, 2005
  House of Crap
I went and watched "House of Wax" last night. Other than the fact that they beat the "Paris Hilton videotape" thing to death, that the script sucked, the acting was stiff and there were thousands of pounds of wax and/or peanut butter, it was ok. Ok at best. Paris is, well, mechanical. But I really don't think that the script helped. The one-liners were goofy. Chad Michael I'm on Seventh Heaven or some shit looked like Justin Timberlake. I think he was told to model his character after Timberlake, on the whole I will pretend to be a bad-ass from the streets kind of way. Not hard at all. He came off real goofy like. And what was the dude from I think it was called "My Cousin Skeeter" making out with Paris Hilton? That was very odd, indeed. He looks about twelve years old, compared to Paris who looks somewhere between 20 and 45. She looks so weird sometimes, but still hot. I believe you would call that an anomaly or something. She's different, but still captivating in a weird way. Who knows. The movie was not hot, so if you want to see it, rent it. But it will leave you with this weird fear of candles or something. I tell you, I am not going near anything wax related for a while.

I am so bored. I hate hurrying up to wait, for real. It smells like old ass in the hallway. It smells real bad. Speaking of stink, apparently it was stinking up in the room for like weeks or something, but we were not aware of the odor because, well, we live here. Some people made some complaints, but I was like chill out spaz, I don't smell anything. Turns out, there was something deadly funky in the trashcan that we didn't smell it. Apparently everybody else could smell it except for us. I hope this is not indicative of like other odors I miss. Like sometimes, I won't shower for a couple days or something (not because I'm gross, but sometimes I'm just lazy...which is not to say that I am so lazy as to not clean myself or clean my room or anything, so don't get it twisted!), and I bet I really do smell bad. I can smell the grease and stuff on my face I think. It definitely smells different when you are clean, so I think dirty does have a smell. I think I'm going to start taking showers everyday from now on. Starting tomorrow.

Why would anyone buy "Pimp My Ride" on any kind of format? I don't want deleted scenes of Ish talking about how we cut the vinyl to put in someone’s Bronco. That show is kind of cool to watch when you catch it by accident, but I do not go out of my way to make sure it is something that I make sure to watch. And it's the anchor of MTV's Sunday night television. Let's get retarded is what I think when I see that crap on there Sunday nights. Ok, that was me last week watching the new Punk'd, despite my loathing of Ashton Kutcher. Mess was funny, with real-ass celebrities like Salma Hayek and Penelope Cruz, like people who you would never think would be on that show. Normally, it's like freakin Stonecold Steve Austin or Screech, but they had for real A-list folks on there. I guess Ashton decided he had to stop messing around with the goofies. But then like Joss Stone was on the next episode. Maybe the top-level celebrity thing was a one-episode thing. Who knows.

Anybody else seen the preview for this week's Real World/Road Rules challenge thing? Shit man, it looks insane. So like Mike was giving Brad a wedgie, and Brad seemed eerily into it. And then all of a sudden, he goes straight-up, hardcore ballistic. He says something like, "Congratulations son, you're a meathead. But don't ever put your hands on my underwear." So Mike like ripped the kid's underwear off of him. But fool didn't seem to be minding at all, until he was without underwear? The commercials leave me rather confused, but dang, it looks insane and you know my ass will be watching it.

I believe I am the most random person ever. Okay, actually not. I know at least one other person who will jump from one thing to the other to the other and then back again. Anyway, just played the Pimp my Ride game thing. Goofy. I need a life.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites