SHAZZAM
Thursday, May 05, 2005
  Call on me
I think this song is taking over my life. I find it going through my head for like hours. Either that or I'll be pelvic thrusting and singing this song to myself. This is bad. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go here. It will rule your life and you'll want to watch it over and over again. I need help. Call on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Here's an update on the drama that went down last week. Saw the chick in the cafeteria, wanting to act like she didn't know somebody. Get your nose out of the air and recognize! I have done nothing to this girl, but I guess I'm guilty by association. Which is cool, whatever man. But dang, you can say hey to me. So now, I'm thinking she meant absolutely nothing by talking about maintaining friendships with my friend, which in turn means not maintaining friendships with anybody else. That's cool. I find it funny that she can now be found roaming around campus, hiding in weird spots, pretending to be a ghost, eat meals with people she talks mad shit about. I hold no grudges, but ho, don't lie.

I'm sitting here with that damn song still stuck in my head. Good god. My new deodorant smells like hairspray. It's not real hot. But then during the day after it's been on there a while, it makes my shirt smell weird. And this mess is like a clear gel thing, and it left deodorant stains on my black t-shirt. I wore it anyway. But it's clear and leaving white marks? I don't get it man.

Don't send me emails, unless it's like real important. I'm real bad about getting back to people for some reason. I'll send them out real quick, but I am real slow on the reply. My aunt sent me an email like three days ago and I haven't got back to her. I feel bad, but like, I am not compelled to write back. Don't know why. Notice I wrote a ton about this goofy-ass song, but haven't been able to send an email. No clue why, I just can't write back. I think it's a psychological thing maybe. Like avoidant email personality. Or maybe it's crack.

Speaking of which, Bobby Brown has a reality show coming on later this month. It's too good to be true! The Whitney/Bobby interview from a few years back, "I make too much money to smoke crack. Crack is wack" was insanely hilarious (and sad, I mean, she cannot hit the notes like the Bodyguard days, but cracked out Whitney is a damn trip!), and now they're going to be on my TV once a week!? Too hot. It was supposed to come on like in the fall sometime or something, but they moved it on up. I believe this could be the best thing on TV since Puff's Making the Band I (you know with Chopper and Dylon the crazy wannabe rastafarian who got kicked out the group cause he had to keep going to court or making side appearances like he was somebody special). Anyway, I am for real looking forward to this. It's been a while since some quality-ass reality TV has been on. Not since like Laguna Beach has anything got me watching. I honestly feel that this Bobby Brown show will be the bomb show. Like I don't see it reviving his dead career (I believe his only huge hit was just covered by Britney "I wanted to claim I was fat but I am really pregnant" Spears), but this could be big. I wonder if he and Whitney were followed on their quest for that good ganja. I only smoke cause I have bipolar disorder. Ok Bobby, whatever you say.

My mom alerted me to the fact that my favorite burrito place was appearing a whole lot on my bank statement. I think she thought it was a mistake, something I should look into, as if these folks were stealing money from me. No, I willingly give it to them that much that many times a week. Sometimes twice a day. I want to hate on Bobby for his addiction, but I am addicted to mexican food, for real. Like I was thinking I may not get one tonight, I'm not that hungry. But the stomach started talking and it's telling it to feed it with some good-ass chicken and cheese and salsa. Mmmm, mess is the bomb.

think I have some emails to read and not respond to or something. Holla.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites