SHAZZAM
Thursday, April 28, 2005
  Scrimp fried rice
Folks want to announce free food, that's cool. I like some Asian food. Love some sweet and sour chicken and shrimp fried rice. I was looking forward to getting my eat on and not having to pay for it. So after about half an hour talking about what they could be giving us, we find out ain't nothin but spring rolls and crab rangoon. What is that!? I was expecting some egg rolls and mess. And I thought spring rolls were those like small egg rolls, not sushi. Come on man, I like my food cooked not raw! But I ate it anyway. What a weirdo. And the crab rangoon was kind of hot. Never had that before. I need to stop depending on these free food events to like feed me. The night before it was some hot wings. And by hot I mean sweet bbq and terayki. The tarayki was real good though. What can you really expect when it's free??

Has anybody realized how pimp Jessica Simpson's dad is? He's got both daughters a TV show, his son in law a TV show and now his other daughter's boyfriend has a show. Wow. He's making all kinds of money off these fools for real. Speaking of Jessica Simpson, at no point should she be blasted by males or females. She is not bangin, hot, cool or gangsta. How you gonna blast Ludacris, then Coldplay and then Jessica Simpson? In the words of my man Baby, "You are not a pimp."

We all have our guilty pleasure music, I'll admit it. But folks know when to keep mess on the down low. You don't have your door wide open and goofy-ass techno remix of Britney Spears going on. I cannot take you seriously man. Leave that mess to the headphones or the car, alone.

I have mad reading to do. What's with people and not understanding what that means? It means like a whole lot, crazy amount or a general shitload. Whoa, shit about to go down! Anyway, my language is not esoteric I don't feel like. Maybe this generation gap does exist. Or maybe I need to stop getting words off of 106 and Park.

Drama is poppin off. Glad I am not even involved. Got rid of the drama bug a while ago. Hootie hoo for that. No more drama in my life. Communication is key. I'm not getting on a soapbox though.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites