SHAZZAM
Saturday, April 30, 2005
  I am Peter Pan
Taking a little break from the studying to reflect, or just talk about some things. So we moved most of everything out today. No more shelves, no more carpet, no more books we brought to make us look smart. It's very weird. And this damn chair (the one that comes with the room) is straight shit. Like the one I brought was by no means a La-Z-Boy, but it is the bomb compared to this one. It has those leg things that let you sit straight, lean back or forward. So every time I lean in one direction, the whole thing moves, causing me to semi-fall out to realize I'm not going anywhere. Since the couch has been gone, my sense of spatial stuff has been completely out of wack. Maybe it's all the Benadryl running through my system.

I have become a lover of Mexican food. I never used to eat salsa, but now it goes on every fourth chip or so. But I feel like I could almost eat this mess like once a day (the burritos and quesadillas do not count!). Mess is really good. Well, actually, I am reminded of why I don't eat this every day. My stomach is beginning its rumble. The bathroom and I are pretty good friends.

This whole college thing is almost over. It's kind of weird. I said today it feels like just yesterday I was in high school. The whole time thing is for real. The years have come and gone, and all I have to show is what I don't remember about psychology and some funny stories about roommates who I don't know their names. This year though allowed for some bomb memories, those "late-night" college memories if you will. I will not list them out, but don't be licking my head like Michael Jackson!

Speaking of Michael Jackson, he is guilty. He's got to be. What normal person had photography books of nude little boys? Actually, I think the question is who would make one in the first place. Ugh, Michael Jackson confuses me. But I insist on reading the daily run-downs of his trial. Am I freak because of that? He's odd, but mess is real interesting. I can separate the man from his work, so even if he did stuff to that boy (who, by the way, had to know what was poppin off, his ass was like 13), I will still rock some "Remember the Time" and everything else he recorded up until 1991. Everything after that is crappy. "Earth Song"? "Childhood"? "I am 47, but think I'm 13 and I believe I am Peter Pan"? Man is a freak, but don't act like you never got down to one of his songs. Heee heeeee!

Well, I believe the Supreme Court has sent a subpoena for me to read. I hate that crap. I hate my computer. It's so slow. Oh well. Peace up.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Who doesn't love a little Shaq-fu?

ARCHIVES
April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 /


Music I'm listening to:
New Order - Power, Corruption & Lies


Subscribe to my feed

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Powered by Blogger

Search For Blogs, Submit Blogs, The Ultimate Blog Directory

Blogwise - blog directory

Humor Blogs - Blog Top Sites